Five foods that this Southern girl will not refuse.
- Fried Chicken
- Fried Okra
- Cheese Grits
- Pecan Pie
Five songs that put a smile on my face.
- “Fireflies” by Owl City
- “When the Snow Melts” by Phil Cunningham
- “Feels so Good” by Chuck Mangione
- “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- “Cheeseburger in Paradise” by Jimmy Buffet
Five favorite books that I think turned into good movies.
- The Hunger Games
- The Lord of the Rings
- Life of Pi
- Harry Potter
- Pride & Prejudice
Five foods I only eat when I travel, (mostly).
- Chili Cheese Fritos
- Chex Mix
- Chewy Sweettarts
Five beauty products that I would endorse if asked.
- L’oreal mascara
- Cerave moisturizing cream
- Pixi Illuminating Tint & Conceal
- Lancome eye pencils
- Cetaphil cleanser
Five clothing items that make up my staple wardrobe.
- Jeans — J. Jill/Chico
- T-shirts — Mossimo Target
- Cardigans — J. Crew
- Tennis shoes — Ryka/Converse
- Flip flops — Sanuk yoga mat
Five foods guaranteed to make me blow a diet.
- Robin egg malted milk balls
- Lindt truffles
- Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Five TV shows that kept or keep me glued watching week after week.
- HGTV Design Star
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Star Trek — any version
Five places I want to visit.
- Australia/New Zealand (so far away– I can only go there once)
- South America
- Holy Land
- United Kingdom ( stomach bug got me the first time)
- South Pacific Island like Fiji/Bali/Bora Bora
Five of my favorite quotes
- “My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.” Psalm 62:1
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” Steve Martin
- “Not all those who wander are lost” J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” Marcel Proust
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” Robert Frost