Melissa at 320 Sycamore has a party going on! I decided to join in the fun and post 12 of my favorite things.
2. Penguin Classic Books: I’m one of those rare people that prefer a real book to my Kindle. I like the way a real book feels in my hand and how it smells and I like to write in my books. I just don’t get the same experience with the Kindle. I’ve asked Santa for the Penguin Classics. Beautiful books and affordable, in fact, I think they’re under $20.
3. J. Jill boyfriend jeans: These jeans are so comfortable and roomy. The cuff turns up but you can turn it down and go cuff-less. J. Jill was so nice about not stitching the cuff in or shortchanging the length. Thank you!
4. Kraft Jet Puffed Mallow Bits: I just discovered these marshmallow bits and they’re awesome for hot chocolate. They’re really cute and petite — about the size of a pea. I think they might be dehydrated marshmallows. Anybody know??
5. NIV Study Bible leather bound: I teach Bible study and Sunday School and I give my bible a work out so I prefer a leather bound. I like this version for teaching because I find it’s easier for people in different places of their faith journey to understand.
7. Aspen Bay Capri Blue candle in Volcano: My daughter and I would smell this candle every time we went in our Anthropologie store so eventually, I bought one. I’m sensitive to many smells and usually stick with vanilla but this one does not bother me. In fact, I bought a diffuser this fall.
8. CeraVe moisturizing cream: My favorite lotion hands down: nice and thick without being greasy.
10. Movies : A favorite family activity is popcorn and a movie so I thought I’d share two of our favorite Christmas versions of A Christmas Carol. My Honey Do likes the George C. Scott and I like The Muppets which has fun catchy tunes!
11. Mrs. Meyers All Purpose Cleaner : This cleaner is not harsh. I happen to like the lavender one but they carry other fragrances as well and so much better than ammonia which knocks you out. I ordered mine from Amazon but I think Target carries it.
12. Glow in the Dark Stars: For your bedroom ceiling. I have given them to my friends as gifts and I’m sure they shook their heads and thought I was crazy when I wasn’t around but when you look up at them at night you can’t help but smile. You’re camping inside in your warm soft bed.