What’s ahead for us in 2014?
- enjoying hip therapy for 6 weeks — yuck!
- teaching bible study starting January 27th.
- helping my son and his wife move into their new home
- stage managing a pageant
- celebrating my birthday
- team teaching with my pastor at church
- celebrating my daughter’s graduation from college– Woo Hoo!
- moving my daughter and her husband into a place to live
- attending my niece’s wedding in Colorado
- possibly a visit with my cousins in Nashville
- prepping contestants for interview
- fingers crossed — a trip to the beach with my honey
- hosting a get together with blogging friends
- a new 31 Day Series in October on the blog
- teaching bible study
- celebrating the holidays
- building cabinets, bookshelves, and putting in a fireplace in our living room
- sewing and upholstering
- purging my house of clutter
- finishing my office
- working on this blog and working on my other site, Sweeter Than Honey Ministry
What’s on your calendar in the coming months?
“In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.” Proverbs 16:9 NIV Bible