Do you like tart lemon desserts? I do, the pucker-ier the better! I made a wonderful dessert for Easter evening.
I found this Lemon Tiramisu recipe in Southern Living Magazine. I changed it up a tad. They made theirs in shot glasses to serve 24 people and I made mine in a large bowl. I’ve included the links to the original recipes online and in that recipe, you will find the directions for layering the dessert into shot glasses.
Everyone at my house loved it! I would suggest that you make the lemon curd the day before so you don’t have as much to do when you put it together.
- 1 (8-oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 (3-oz.) packages ladyfingers
- 1 1/2 cups lemon curd (see recipe below)
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 24 small fresh mint sprigs