Today, I’m joining in with other bloggers for Melissa’s annual Favorite Things Link up Party @ 320 Sycamore. This party that she hosts is one of my favorites that I look forward to every year. This year, I’m sharing some products that are favorites I discovered this year and some that I’ve enjoyed for many years.
1. Pacific Organic Soup: This soup line is delicious. I just discovered it. I haven’t tried all of them but the butternut squash and the tomato are yummy.
2. Bookmarks magazine is a wonderful way to find new books and read reviews. I particularly like the “Have You Read” section where readers send in their lists.
3. Musee Bath Balls: They’re made local and are all natural ingredients. I particularly love “Man of Constant Sorrow”. I have arthritis and it’s great for sore muscles and joints.
4. Paddywax Library Candles: This line carries candles named after several famous authors each with their own unique scent. I like the tobacco flower and vanilla mix found in the Mark Twain candle. The scent smells like what I would expect his library to smell like.
7. A Lighted Seam Ripper with a magnifier is an awesome thing when you make the number of mistakes I do sewing and have difficulty seeing those tiny stitches clearly.
9. Popcorn Indiana’s Black and White Kettlecorn: I hesitate to suggest this popcorn treat. You’ll love it and it’s not calorie free. I buy mine at Sam’s but I’ve seen it at other locations even Dollar Tree.
What are some of your favorite products?
Click on the favorite things image and you can visit Melissa’s site and the others who are participating.
“Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name…who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:1,5 NIV Bible